Stone River Ceramics Folding Knife with G10 Handle
No outdoorsmen should be left in the field without a quality knife. Having a stand-by reliable knife is important to every avid outdoorsmen and this ceramic folding knife is just that. The lightweight blade, slim contours and precision-cutting abilities will make this a knife you don’t leave the house without.
The sturdy handle is made from durable G10 with a pocket clip for easy access. The ceramic blade is lightweight and maintains its sharpness 12 times longer than a conventional steel blade. The blade easily cuts through rope, cardboard, paper and those pesky plastic wrapping on cartons. The blade is precise and offers an easy to clean non-porous material that won’t cross contaminate foods. You can go from cutting boneless meats and dressing game to cutting fruits and vegetables after a quick wash.
- 3-1/4" White Zirconium Oxide Blade-Super Sharp
- Ceramic Blade stays sharp many times longer than conventional steel knives
- No worry about rusting or pitting
- Positive Brass Liner Lock holds firm in locked position
- Contoured durable cross checked G10 handle with pocket clip - ideal for pocket
- Stylized Blade Lifter for smooth opening action
- Length in closed position 4-3/8"
- Each knife individually boxed in Gift Presentation box
You must be 18 years or older to purchase this product!
When you order this product from stoneriveroutdoors.com you represent that you are of legal age to purchase the product and that the product can be purchased and owned in your state, county and/or city of residence. By offering the product for sale, Stone River Outdoors does not represent or warrant that any specific purchaser may legally purchase, own or possess the product ordered. Please check your local laws!
Click here for information about enrollment in our re-sharpening program!